In order to be a recognized condominium association, the association must be a Florida corporation. To be official, the governing documents must be recorded with the Clerk of the County Court. The documents for Golf Green Condominium Association, Inc. (Golf Green) can be found on this page.
Articles of Incorporation
In accordance with state regulations, Golf Green is registered as a not-for-profit corporation in Florida.
Florida Statute 718
In Florida, condominium association laws are derived from Statute 718. Commonly referred to as simply COA laws, these encompass everything from condominium association dues to board meetings and regulations.
The governing documents for Golf Green are below. Click on each link to see/print the documents. (Note: Some of the documents are large and may take a while to load. )
- Click here to see the Prospectus
- Click here to see the Declaration of Condominium
- Click here to see the Declaration of Condominium – First Amendment (1994)
- Click here to see the Declaration of Condominium – Second Amendment (1997)
- Click here to see the Declaration of Condominium – Third Amendment (2004)
- Click here to see the Bylaws
Rules & FAQ
The following documents contain information regarding the condo rules and some FAQS.
While the information provided above is believed to be correct, there is no liability for any loss or damage occurring by reason of reliance thereon.