2021/2022 SOCIAL CALENDAR
Fridays at 5:00pm in the Clubhouse.
BYOB & a snack to share.
HOLIDAY CRAFT CLASS
Christmas Door Hanger
December 4th @ 1:00 pm
– Class will meet in the clubhouse.
– Cost for each class will be between $10:00 & $20:00 depending on the enrollment number.
– Please sign up in the clubhouse by December 1st.
– If you have your own glue gun please bring it with you.
Saturday, December 11th @ 6:00pm
Hosted by Geri Grush & Connie Dowrey.
Please sign up for sides, salads, & desserts in the clubhouse.
Festive Holiday dress optional. Hope to see you there!
SOCIAL COMMITTEE MEETING
January 14th @ 10:30 in the Clubhouse
– At this meeting we will finalize dates and times for all events for the season.
BI-ANNUAL GARAGE SALE
January 29th from 9:00-1:00
– Prep work will begin on Friday the 21st to set up and organize the items for sale day.
– Pre-Sale will be Friday the 28th from 12:00-2:00.
– A sign up sheet will be available for work assignments in the Clubhouse by the January 15.
Wednesday January 12th (January Book: People We Meet On Vacation – By Emily Henry)
Wednesday February 16th * Book to be determined
Wednesday March 16th
Wednesday April 13th
Starting January ?
Monday, Wednesday, & Friday @ 8:30
$5.00 per session
– No class if outside temperature is below 60.
WELCOME PARTY TROPICAL LUAU
Friday January 21st @ 5:00 in the Clubhouse
– Wear your craziest tropical shirt
– Margaritas will be provided by Golf Green. Just bring a snack to share.
– Come meet all our new neighbors so we can discuss Golf Green rules & regulations.
VALENTINE’S DAY BRUNCH
Sunday, February 13th @ 11:00am
Friday, March 18th @7:00
Details to be posted
Date & time to be determined
(Date & time to be finalized)
– Game/Card Night
– Progressive Dinner
– Bingo Night
– Wine Tasting
– Pub & Paint
– Cabaret Night
*** If there are any other activities you would like to see planned just let Esther know.
Esther’s email is email@example.com.
*** Any October through December activities can also be added at any time.
2016 Soup Party
A fun night was shared by all at the golf green soup party. A total of over 20 people attended We were able to sample over 10 delicious heartwarming soups followed by dessert and great comradery.